From Daddy's point of view:
Turns out this baby thing is gonna be a breeze....as long as you have a wonderful little one like we have.
I can't decide if Lilijana looks like me. It would be best if she looked just like her beautiful mother.
I was able to claim some firsts: Lili held my hand first, I also started her first ever bad habit - binkie!
She is so much more than I ever imagined.
And Brother Bear!!! He's done such a great job being gentle with her. He gives Lilijana tons of wet kisses - I'm not sure if she understands quite yet but they are going to be so close.
From Mommy's perspective:
I love Lilijana so stinkin' much! It truly is incredible -- the love you instantly feel once your baby is born. Lili has been such a good baby the past 2 1/2 days - she loves to breastfeed (yay! a huge sigh of relief for Mommy) and she is such a great sleeper. When she's awake, I love staring into her eyes - they might be the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. I couldn't ask for a better Daddy for little miss Lilijana its seriously heart warming to see him with her.




No comments:
Post a Comment