Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Update!

37 weeks -- this baby is officially full term!! We had our appointment today and although my cervix is still posterior, I am dilated 1 cm and effaced 60%! This was great news to me because it means the discomfort that I'm feeling is working :) I know our little girl will be here when she's ready, but Mommy and Daddy sure do hope she chooses to make her grand appearance sooner rather than later!
 
I have not posted in a while, so I'm including our latest ultrasound pic. We went in for a 34 week growth ultrasound and our technician surprised us with a 4D shot of little Miss ************. She's still hiding her face, staying a surprise until we meet her in person, but you can make out her profile pretty well. The doctor is predicting final birth weight to be around 7 1/2 to 8 lbs.
 
 
 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment