Monday, August 20, 2012

Belly Bump!

Hello family and friends! It's been a while since I've updated the blog, so I figured now is a good time to start. I'm at 29 weeks right now and we just finished a doctors appointment. (It seems like we have very few left!!) I can't believe we are less than three months away from our due date. The time has flown by -- we are so anxious to meet our little girl :)

Some people have asked to see belly pictures so they can see how I've grown over the past few months, so I've finally decided to show you all. I apologize in advance for the quality of the pictures - they were taken on my iPhone and I used a dirty mirror -- I guess I never thought to clean off the smudge marks. Oops!

Let's start at the beginning! 4 weeks

8 weeks

12 weeks

16 weeks

20 weeks

24 weeks -- I must really like blue shirts...

28 weeks

I've really gone through a growth spurt in the last three weeks, which my doctor is pleased about! If I think I'm uncomfortable now... ha, just imagine me in four weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment